Cute Joint Birthday Invitation Templates – Editable With Ms Word
Are you ready for another fun story? Well, I’m going to share you a cute story, that was set not too long ago. In the mid-summer of last year, my younger sister called me, and asked some help, as she’s about to host a mini birthday bash for her both kids. Luckily, I was free and my husband also had one holiday free left in returns of he had business meeting two days ago.
So, what happened next is crafting her a Joint Birthday invitation card, and after doing some sketch and I decided to go with landscape orientation card, so it will be much easier for me to design a two-sided invitation card. I’m very happy with result, and those are the reason why I want to present it to you folks! Get them all for free and bring your kid Joint Birthday party comes true! See below,
The blue side is for your little boy, and the pink goes to your little daughter. For each side, I added a couple of decorations, such as cute Dinosaur in Cartoon styled, and for your little daughter, I decided to put gorgeous Disney Princesses as its decorations. You will get six of them, by the way, so, I’m pretty sure that you have enough options to choose and go for.
- Click the download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
How it works
- You need to insert to edit the file (Template), and insert all information about your upcoming party with Microsoft word.
- Find some information about which printing paper is the best for you, and how much does it cost to print, let’s say, for 50 invitees, and so forth.
- I would recommend you to use or pick Card-stock paper. This is one of the best paper that I have ever use.
- Of course, it’s a bit pricey than the other ones, but you will get a far, far, better result and premium looking finishes than the rest.