Dora the Explorer might be a show for preschool-age children and still has room to reach larger market. I’m pretty sure that most of you (the 90s liner) know how cute and great Dora was. From giving space for us as the audience to interact with her (Dora) – to – introducing elements in fun ways. For me, the amount of interactions in Dora the explorer shows how educative movie can be interactive for kids.
Your kid’s upcoming birthday party can be an actively educative “event” too, but how? For some good reasons, I think this Dora birthday party ideas and invitation templates are a great answer for your question.
For a fun Fiesta Dora Birthday Party, you can’t ignore this ones. it will give you all the ingredients to immerse your kid and his/her friends to be fully in Dora the explorer experience. This collection has everything we need for kids’ birthday, such as Colorful diagonal stripes, party garland, birthday hat, gift boxes and last but not least, your kid’s favorite characters from Dora.
Which characters would be here? There are many of them, such as Dora, Diego, Boots, Swiper, Bennie and so forth. Those cute characters also come in plenty of poses and styles to provide different kind of vibes for you. If you already got your favorite design in mind, then keep reading the post and you’re going to see the basic guidelines of how to download and print the file.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
- First of all, it depends on what is more preferable for you, you can either send the invites traditionally or digitally.
- If you go with traditional way, I’d suggest you to print the template on any printing paper with at least 70lbs, the thicker the paper is, it would be better (Ex. Cardstock paper).
Leave a Reply