Are you on my side? Which one is good for you? Dora or Disney Princess? If I could give me opinion, I’d rather pick Dora and go with fun fiesta birthday party. It’d be fun and I still have tons of fabulous activities to help double the fun!
As I have mentioned above, you can freely choose each one of these design and it’s absolutely free. As we can see, this invitation layout has colorful elements and colors. So, the birthday hat, gift box and garland will complete the card alongside the cute characters.
There is a pretty large space for you to add your party detail and photo, since it’s editable with Ms. Word, you can easily do that or if you think there is not enough room for you to do that, you can resize the font-sizes. How simple is that?
Anyway, for the main element (Dora and Boots), I have added a couple of them in form of cute graphics or illustrations, and also, there are other characters, such as Bennie, Swiper, and so on. This one would give you another bonus to boost your guest’s impression as well as encourage them to come and shower your precious baby with warm wishes and sweet gifts. Crafting your invitation using this template are not only cuts down the long process, but also helps you solve your budget problem.
- Click any of your favorite design or selection.
- It will lead you to see a new page with another preview of the image.
- Then select “Save image as” and locate the destination folder.
- For easy-to-access, you can place it right on your desktop, so you don’t have to find it in carelessly if you forgot where you saved it.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Check your device first, make sure everything is working properly, check the Paper Feeder, Is the Cartridge can handle the job, and so forth.
- After that, you can find small information about Printing Paper, that suit your needs as well as your current budget.
- It doesn’t have to be an expensive production, so carefully pick your paper.