Beach and garden weddings have always been and will always be popular because there’s nothing more romantic then getting hitched on the beach feeling the breeze and enjoying the sun. Today I’d like to share some cool ideas, as well as a few tutorials for those who are planning such beautiful theme for their party.
Gold and greenery are perfect materials for such kind of crafts, especially when we are talking about modern and chic party stationery. To achieve that kind of pristine look, you could incorporate the traditional, watercolor graphics and pair it with elegant scripts and so forth.
It’s a bit suspicious if there are plenty of the same concept on Internet, but this one does have everything on their own. The aesthetic Greenery I used here wasn’t coming from other artist, and it was specially made for this and the sparkling gold frame are compliment it and making it a fully packed masterpiece.
Do you feel engaged with these?
Well, it’s definitely a perfect choice for your special day. By using these, you don’t have to add another details, you just need to insert your text or party information and it’s done! Just like that.
I’ve written a simple guide to help you know how to download the file in the easiest way. So, make sure to check it out.
How to download
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Open the file with third party apps like Adobe Reader and any similar apps.
- For beginner: it’s better for you to use Adobe Reader, and it’s capable to do that flawlessly and there are many features to help you, like effortlessly replacing the pre-written text, changing the font styles and so on.