Each summer, I help my sister plan the perfect party for my lovely cute little niece. We usually reserve the pool we are members at and invite all her close friends and family. But the last two years, we couldn’t do that. Fortunately, this year the pools already opened, and many places are relieving their social distancing rules which makes it perfect for a big bash this summer. However, I just knew I had to find a way to celebrate her in a big way!
So, I turn on my party planning’s machine and I got some brilliant ideas. FYI, Barbie parties have become very popular, and over at Drevio. You can get a large collection of cute Barbie Party Printables for FREE. The set includes editable PDF Invitations and so much more. If this is the reason why you are here, then let’s have a look at these,
How to Download
- You need to left-click the download link above (“Download … Here”).
- You will be directed to Google Drive’s Download Page.
- Now you need to click the download button/drop-down arrow
- Then select/click save to start the download process.
How to Print the file
- Our template is compatible with the most printer device out there, so you can single-handled it at your home.
- Read this first. Make sure your printer machine is able to work properly.
- Then find information about the paper you’re going to use.
- Use either cardstock/cotton paper for better quality and easier for beginner to use it, considering the paper has 5×7 format.
- Print: Adobe Reader: Go to File > Print > Fill all the settings (e.g. How many copies, the orientation, size, etc.).