People are often saying that it’s better to co-host our party with professional party planner and I was agreed to this at first, but the more I think about how expensive it was to set the party. For me, it is not a worthy path, judging by hosting a party even with less than 20 attendee, the cost could reach over $500. Well, I know every family has their own idea and financial state, but I still prefer to take it all by myself. And you could do that too.
Speaking of how to minimize the production cost, you can opt out your idea to buy custom invitation card which costs ranging from $150-200. Instead of buying, why don’t you just create your own? Or use free invitation templates like these,
This invitation is great for both boy and girl’s birthday party. The cute cartoon graphics are helping the invitation to look and more “eye-catching” to your guests (your kid’s friends). There are plenty of adorable stuff going on here, such as cute Cactus, Balloons, Cat and Confetti. In addition, you can customize every single of this template with ease.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
- If you’ve made up your mind on which paper you are going to use and before you go to the last step which is printing, please do check this following item:
- Cable connection
- Paper feeder
Leave a Reply