This article is going to share another beautiful collection of mine, which are great for wedding, birthday and seasonal events. Our gallery of Floral Wedding invitations is overflowing with gorgeous buds and cascades of flowers in full bloom embellishing our designs. While we’re talking about this, what if I show it to you now? Let’s take a look at these remarkably beautiful collection,
Our template features a modern style, which people in these days were admiring it. This templates are overflowing with “catchy” elements, such as six different type of flowers. Yup! There are six different designs for each article in this site. For example, this Festive Floral itself has custom text box frame, which is made from watercolor flowers.
If you are person who loves everything in sleek white, you can opt out the rest and pick the white marble background. It looks sleek and beautiful. In addition, there is a pretty large spaces to put your own wordings on it with elegant typefaces, which we also have included it into the download package. The perfect combination of both fancy and bold colors.
How to Download
- All files were stored in our Google Drive, so you need to click the download button (Above) to gain access to the template.
- Once you landed on that page, Choose & Click Download > Locate the folder and tap Enter to start the download process.
- Install all files (Font/Typeface) inside Fonts folder
For anyone of you that might find it a bit difficult to find a couple of information regarding on what’s the best printing paper for me. Relax, I’ll give you a few tips for that,
- There are hundreds of printing paper on the market.
- Mostly, people tend to use Card-stock paper. This is undoubtedly one the best one you can get (Having close match to Cotton paper). Yup! It will cost you more, but otherwise, you’ll get better result, like premium and sturdy feels.
- Please note that you need to set the printing format into 5×7, since it comes in portrait orientation.