Hi, everyone! Good to see you again in this 5-minutes-read post. What are going to talk? We’re going to talk about the garden wedding/birthday party this fall. No garden party is complete without stunning floral themed invitations. Why? If there’s one type of invite we’re guilty of constantly loving, it’s a floral wedding invitation.
Whether it’s a watercolor design or a modern take on the floral print, there’s nothing we pin more than floral wedding invites! If you’ve been following our site for months, we are always taking our time to create floral themed invitation card like the following ones.
Here’s the next floral post in this series. We found a huge variety of different flower-theme card designs from wildflowers to flower buds. Lucky for you, this collection has great floral painting. This standout suite features the vibrant flowers in such minimalist concept. It can also be customized to suit your party’s color palette. Printed on card stock with a matte eggshell finish, this elegant floral design is chic and timeless.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate where you want the file to be saved in your device.
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need any of these, Ms. Word or Photoshop or using our Online Invitation Maker << Click the link to direct you to the editing page.
- To make your card looks like done by the professional, you can optimize your effort by buying either Cardstock or Cotton paper to help your special invites deliver sturdy and versatile feels, which makes it brilliant party favors and can be used as future references for your guest.
Leave a Reply