Bee-day party – birthday party theme that you will love!
Are you always missing great design out of your summer party invitation card? You can always throw a barbecue or pool party, but there is one great idea that become everyone’s go-to now. “Really? What is it?” yes, you didn’t hear it wrong. At first, you may think this following idea might be a little too much out-of-bound, let’s take a look at this, and I bet it will make up your mind.
As always, today’s template has 6 different designs. Wait, I almost forgot to mention it, today’s design was named as Bee Day invitation card. Featuring Honey and the bee. The entire card was made in Watercolor style, so despite its unique looks, it also has great color to lure your guests to see your invitation and can’t hold back onto.
Honey and the bee will be decorating your party information, along with beautiful flowers at the top and the bottom. In addition, you will get two more items, which is the background options. You can either pick the solid white background or go with the canvas textured layer. Most of the parts in this templates are editable; it will be much easier since it’s editable with Microsoft Word. So, you can customize it whatever you want, with ease and No-drama!
- Click the download button (Above).
- It will open Google-Drive’s download page.
- Then, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Our template was made in 5×7 format, so you need to match it with your printing paper.
- What’s the best printing paper? Each papers have their own pros and cons.
- TBH, I’d choose card-stock paper, as I’ve been using it for a long time, and the quality? Undoubtedly the best all-rounder paper on the market, but you have to sacrifice something for that, because it’s a bit pricey than the other ones.