A while ago, my friends and me are giving a little surprise party for Anna (my bestfriend) who just gave birth recently. When I began planning for the party, I knew that I wanted to make cute invitations. So, I made these with cute Flamingo in mind, since it was taking place in a field as a part of summer seasonal party.
I also made a couple of it for you, everyone, let’s have a look at these and get the full tutorial for these DIY Flamingo Party invitations at the end of the article.
I’ll be sharing all the details why it’s perfect for your future event. Actually, it’s widely open for both boys and girls’ birthday party, but since it has overall design in Pink and slight black elements, it will go well for the girls. This Flamingo template comes in six different design, you will be amazed by how clean and neat they are, because me and my husband decided to take it to “Minimalist” and “Modern” style.
Pink Flamingo, all of them were painted in soft color finished and with little help of “drop-shadow”, make it even prettier. Below each flamingoes, your party information will be displayed there. I used kind of Bold and Thin sheriff font, which is great for Modern style design. Since our template also packed with great feature (Editable with Microsoft Word), you can replace the font styles with your own favorite.
Here is how to get access to download our template
- Click the download button that is placed in above.
- Google drive page will appear, then click the “Download” button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be saved, and tap “Enter”.
- The download will begin shortly.
- Open or unpack the file using Winrar or any Rar file opener.
Here are a few things you need to do
- Open the file (using WinRar or any Rar file opener), then open the Fonts folder, in that folder, you’re going to get bunch of font files, install all.
- If it’s done, now you can open the file with Microsoft Word, and by installing all fonts like what I said in above, you won’t get error messages like (Missing Fonts, and others).