Ready for some creative ideas of DIY invitation card? Check out these seasonal designs (and some of our favorite picks from wedding to birthday Invitations) to complete your special party stationery.
No matter what time of year you’re planning on hosting your celebration. Whether it’s for your lovely baby who is turning one year old, or maybe you’re celebrating your 20th birthday with friends and family, floral designs are a great way to add whimsy and charm to any wedding invitation suite.
From romantic blooms like peonies and hydrangeas to floral buds like wildflowers, we’ve searched high and low for the perfect floral invitation suites and what came first in our mind was? This beautiful Bouquet of Peonies, coming in bunch of options to choose from. Help complete your wedding/birthday day style with one of these, and …
Keep it simple with just a main invitation, because the gorgeous, Watercolor Peonies here already have provided everything you need for ideal floral invitations. The added touch of blush filter, canvas background and some glitter, it makes them all around for all the seasonal events. Transform the rest into your own advantages by making them into a whole complete set of card, from party invitation to thank you card, to give biggest appreciation for the guest who’s willing to come and take part at your party.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- Find some information related to “Printing Paper”, which one is the best for you, that suit your need as well as your current budget.
- Mostly, people are using either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper, and it weight around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply