There is red flowers that associates with love and then there is yellow that resemble happiness, but how about blue? A blue flower stands for desire, love, and inspiration. It is a flower that represents the metaphysical striving for the impossible and infinite. Color blue in the flower that is for ambitious people who would like to reach for the unreachable and wouldn’t leave any stone upturned to accomplish their goals.
Blue booms speak inspiration and hope and thus, making it the perfect flower for them. And it is the perfect flower to decorate your wedding party too. Here we have (Free) 8+ Blue Wonder Canva Wedding Invitation Templates that uses blue as the main flower to highlight your party.
Blue as in the sky or blue as the ocean, blue literally the calm color that you can’t help falling in love. A simple invitation with greasy texture as the background. Blue flowers making a fantastic appearance as the main flowers in this blue invitation!
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be adding to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
And if you want to edit the template, this is a little guide for it:
You just have to scroll through this page with all the preview of the invitation that you want to choose then you will find a button in the lower section of the article with ‘Edit on Canva here!’ Click the button if you have decided that it is the chosen package that you will be choosing as the invitation for your party. Then a new page will appear and it will direct you immediately to Canva. When the page finally appears, you can use the template.