A little bit difficult on getting the right theme for your wedding party? Well, you found the perfect place because we gave you garden party as the theme this time. There’s just something so timeless and pretty about garden weddings. From fresh floral arrangements and bloom-filled table’s capes to ethereal outdoor lounge seating and dreamy displays, these essentials are sure to impress your guests.
Whether you have your perfect garden venue already picked out, or are still searching for right one, know that the following ideas can easily be included wherever your big day takes place. Garden party also the only theme that is almost easy to do and also it refreshing, especially if you have your own garden!
This time too, garden party comes with an invitation. With the name (Free) 8+ Garden Party Canva Wedding Invitation Templates, the garden party theme that we offer you this time include green and also roses. Roses appear on either side, looking sweet and also pretty. Accentuated the meaning of you can’t leave flowers out of a wedding party especially a garden party.
And for how to download them, you can read here. We will guide you, follow our step!
1. Choose which one that you like the most. Pick the one that suit your taste, because it’s your party
2. Then right-click on the chosen invitation, choose the one that said ‘save image as’
3. The next panel that will immediately pop out after that is where you will save them inside your computer or phone
4. Finally after saving them, they will be adding to the download queue.
5. It will take some time but it will be worth it at the end.
And if you want to edit the template, this is a little guide for it:
You just have to scroll through this page with all the preview of the invitation that you want to choose then you will find a button in the lower section of the article with ‘Edit on Canva here!’ Click the button if you have decided that it is the chosen package that you will be choosing as the invitation for your party. Then a new page will appear and it will direct you immediately to Canva. When the page finally appears, you can use the template.