We love every details that’s in our families or friends’ wedding, sometimes, I will always be waiting for how their invitation card is going to look like, and I learn on how to create it, so in the future, I could make my own version from that. These days, since so many things happened in the last few months, we are facing the reality to not have or do physical contact with other.
Well, if we do meet all the requirements and standards, we are allowed to do that. So, what’s the point? Hmm. I’m going to tell and share a great idea to have, because we’re living in such modern and high-tech era, where we can send out our invitation card digitally through email or by simply tagging it on social media. Luckily, we are able to share another good ones for you, this Bohemian card is definitely great thing to have for your next Summer party.
There are a couple of things that you need to highlight, as I said before, this template was packed with bunch of Bohemian style elements, such beautiful green leaves in soft color & watercolor finished. I also have put a couple of great details, like White Marble background, Canvas background, Geometric Pattern or Frame, and bunch of others. Those elements are perfect to highlight your text, which will be displayed neatly in good order, right at the center of the card with such elegant typography.
How to download
- Did you see download button that we placed above?
- That button has link, which will direct you to Google drive page.
- Wait for a second, and once you landed it that page, you will see another button with “download” tag, click it.
- Locate the destination folder or just leave it as it is.
- Tap “Enter” key and the download process will begin shortly after.
How it works
- Open the file with Rar file opener, and go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there.
- Insert your text to the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
- Print the template on any printing paper (5×7). If you want my suggestion, I’d suggest you to pick cardstock paper, and you know why.