We will talk about featuring beautiful garden flowers into your wedding invites. “Do I need to pay for it?”, No, you don’t. We have been providing many and many designs, such as baby shower, 60th birthday as well as personalized wedding invitation suites. Today, you are going to see our latest collections and have the chance to get all of these beauty for free. So, why don’t we started to see it,
This templates are definitely having many things that you won’t easily see it on free wedding invitations. It has greenery leaves, it’s exotic and elegant, perfect to represent your actual event. As we can see, there is a white rectangle box at the center, it will be surrounded with the green leaves, such as watercolor style, Palm, Eucalyptus and bunch of other type of leaves.
Those will form a beautiful custom greenery border, where your party information will be placed right inside of it. I’ve written a sample for you and according to what I know, it’s already came in great order and beautiful typefaces, but you have the option to replace it though. It’s easy, since our template is editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later, so you can match with the entire decorations or elements (Marble background and each border leaves).
DOWNLOAD BOTANICAL LEAVES WEDDING INVITATION TEMPLATES HERE
How to Download
- Let’s make it short and easy to understand, so most of you are able to follow it.
- First, above this instruction you’re going to see a button, that’s a download button which will give you an access to our Google Drive
- After you clicked it, your browser will open a new page and once you already on Google drive page, you’re going to see another button with “download” tag on it.
- Click that button, locate where you want to save it and Enter.
- Now the download process will be automatically started.
Please note this, you have to unpack the file and open the Fonts folder, and install it. What to do next? Inserting your party information into the template with Microsoft Word, and print it out on 5×7 Card-stock paper.
Leave a Reply