Hello, everyone! You are very special! Glad to see you again through this article. By the way, why did I say berry? It’s because, I’m going to show you, an adorable collection of invitation card which has “Cocomelon” theme on it. It’s good for baby shower and birthday party. Are you interested to pin it as inspiration? Here they are,
Add your personal touch this invitation card and it won’t make you feel stresses at all. I’ve made it in PDF file, and you can take one of the template which has sample text in it as a guide. Let’s talk about each part of it. Firstly, I painted the main layer in pink and started to draw a simple “shape” where it will be the place to display your party information. On top of that, you are going to get Cocomelon’s famous Watermelon TV, alongside the movie characters such as JJ, Cody and more.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.