Celebrating festive dates in Animal Crossing: New Horizons can be a fun way for players to decorate their islands and throw parties with their friends, and most can be done without the need for an official in-game event. While traveling to another player’s island lacks features even years after the game’s release, New Horizons does support an excellent party atmosphere. Players from all over the world can travel to one island to celebrate a special event with friends using reactions, gift-giving, and an in-game chat feature.
Animal Crossing: New Horizons has introduced thousands of decorations and furniture items since the game’s release. Players can craft or purchase party necessities like balloons, turntables, and table settings, which are perfect for creating a generic party theme. Therefore, so many children nowadays are asking their parent to host their birthday with Animal Crossing as the theme. If you love this idea, then you’re going to love this following invitation design.
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.