Pink, Gold and Glitter, I think they are the most picked color for birthday or baby shower events. And it comes for good, anyway. Last year, my niece had beautiful pink and gold glitter Minnie mouse for her 3rd birthday, and everyone in there showed so much love.
Do you have any ideas for that?
Yes, I do have one for you. This is the latest collection in our design board and has those three into a stunning combination. Each cards have dazzling gold frame, there are two models, eclipse and oval shaped frame. What’s in inside of it? It is a brush paint stroke, I got this inspiration on Pinterest, and I loved it so much. Why? your party information will have stunning base layer, which is not too bold nor chic.
To give a little bit of modern and classy vibe to the card, as we can see, those stunning brush paint strokes also has dazzling gold glitter splatter along with beautiful sunflowers placed in one of the card.
It’s a girl! Join us for a baby shower … You can edit this words so easy, since our templates are editable with Microsoft Word. “Really?” Yep. All of these templates come in Docx file, so it requires Ms. Word 2007 or later, to run and edit the template properly.
- Click the provided download button Above, wait for a while, because your browser will open our google drive storage shortly.
- Once you already on g-drive page, move your mouse pointer to the download button at the center of the page.
- Click that button, locate where the file will be saved in your device > Then Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Extract the file with Rar file opener (WinRar, 7Zip, etc.). To do it, right click the file and select (Extract To “…”).
- After that, go to fonts folder, and manually install all font files in there.
- If you done with the font-installation, now you are able to edit and insert your party information into the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.