Unlike any Disney film, Aladdin and Jasmine have been successfully regarded as one of the most memorable cartoon characters from the late 80’s – 90’s. It has bunch of comedy skits that was undoubtedly successful to keep us from getting bored to watch and laugh. Unique set, hilarious, and endearing characters, they do look as a triple threat of brilliance, and many people in these days were featuring it for their kids’ birthday party. And it comes with good reason, by the way. See below, and I’ll show it to you,
This following designs are our latest Jasmine birthday invitation templates. It has violet background, and style that looks not only beautiful, but also unique to make it stands out. Your guests will be delighted by stunning silhouette and sparkling glitter.
Each cards will have adorable illustrations of Jasmine and since there are six invitation templates, it means you will get six different Jasmine styles or poses. For example, Jasmine is flying on magic carpet and when She is playing around with Rajah (This one is my favorite so far). FYI, our template is editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or above, it means, all of those illustrations I said before are interchangeable and editable. You can move it to other template so easily, it just like copy-paste-ing.
DOWNLOAD JASMINE BIRTHDAY DOCX HERE
How to Download
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to our cloud storage (Dropbox).
- On the right side, you will see the Drop-down Arrow next to Sign in & Sign up button. Click that and tap Enter to start the download process.
- Check the file, unpack it with any Rar file opener, open the Fonts folder and install all fonts.
- Unpack the file with WinRar or any Rar file opener, then open the Fonts folder, install all of them.
- Personalize the template and print them on any 5×7 Printing Paper, it could be the Standard A4 Paper, or Card-stock (The best one), Linen, Kraft, and so forth.
Leave a Reply