If you’re thinking of throwing a baby Moana birthday party, it’d be better for you to keep your eyes on today’s collection. This article will give you my roundup of cute and sweetest element to be used in Moana Birthday invitations.
The Hawaiian flowers in the movie set gives me a great inspiration, but I took a way better from that. Actually, it may sound a bit weird, because the thing that got me inspired was flowers, but I turned out to add hand-drawn tribal pattern, as the border of your party information or wording. Hahaha.
FYI, you can do pretty much all these stuff at home. How is it possible? We made it possible for you, because we have been providing our templates in Docx file format, so despite it’s free, our collection is also editable with Microsoft Word. Yup, you can use your old laptop, as long as it has Microsoft 2007 and able to run properly, and it’s more than enough to do the simple-editing, like replacing and adding text or new element.
Anyway, don’t forget to read and follow our provided instructions down below. Those guides will be covering about How to download and How to edit the template.
DOWNLOAD MOANA BIRTHDAY TEMPLATES HERE
- How to download
- Click the provided download button above, it should right below the last preview picture.
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is.
- Click “Save”, or hit “Enter” key. Your download will begin shortly.
- Extract all the files with Winrar or 7Zip.
- How to edit
- Install all fonts that have been provided by us inside the “Fonts” folder.
- To install the fonts, double-click the font > a pop up page will be shown up > click install (On the same ribbon as “print”, which is in the top-left)
- Once you done with the font installation, open the file with Ms. Word 2007 or above.
- To add text inside the pre-existing text-box: Click the center of the box, and type your text.
- To add new text-box: Go to Insert > Text box > Simple text box.
Leave a Reply