Hi, whazzup folks! Today, I got something for you, a perfect template design to decorate the entire design of your party invitation, in such beautiful looking display, for sure. I’ve spent my entire week with my little daughter to make this beautiful template. Both me and my daughter really have a good time in making this template, we really enjoyed our time to draw the template from sketches to the final result.
Okay2x, let’s talk about what’s today design offer. This templates offers the beautiful drawing of Foliage, the leafy parts of a tree or plant. I’ve drew bunch of Foliage, painted in Black and White color, then covered them with B&W Filter to increase the detail of each Foliage/Leaf Blade. On top of them, as we can see it, there is designated place to put your party information, it was shaped in six different designs, from Transparent Text-box, to square shape with Dark Gray Frame. You can choose which one do you like the most, or just grab all of them for free.
Stay tuned, guys! At the end of today’s article, I’ve wrote 3 Fun Activities to hype your kid’s birthday.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download is finished, you can open the file by using Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
3 Fun Activities for Birthday Party
- What’s in The Bag?
- A guessing game that makes a super fun birthday party game.
- This game can be easily changed for older kids.
- Dress Up Relay Race
- In this birthday party game, the guests will compete in relay races where they pile on the clothes and accessories. You can even customize all the clothes and accessories to fit whatever the theme of your birthday party is.
- There are also lots of other variations for relay races you’ll want to check out.
- Water Balloon Toss
- This birthday party game is best played in the warmer weather and needs to be outside.
- Pair up the guests and have them see how long they can go before they break the water-filled balloon.