For those of you, who can’t find any solution yet for your upcoming “special day”, and need solution fast. Then you definitely need to see this awesome idea, folks! We’re going to learn it together, so, I hope enjoyed today’s article as well as my latest design.
What do you mean by the solution above?
I’m pretty sure that you might have heard it before, maybe on the TV show. This idea was being called as “Drive By Party”, mind-blowing idea that goes perfect with the current situation. You know what I’m saying right? Our social activities have been on hold for undefined time, avoiding social contact with people, if it is unnecessary. Do you want to try it? Why not? Luckily, I also have something for you though. Here they are,
This Blue Floral Themed invitation card has everything you need. You’re not only have a single option though, but there will six different designs, and you don’t have to worry about whether it’s free or not, because basically any template in our site are free though. Blue Floral? Yup! It’s basically almost the entire design was painted with gorgeous Light Blue Color, like its Floral/Flower Decoration, and even the background color.
To make it look even better, I also added a couple things, as we can see, each template has Vintage/Classic Car image, to give that kind of “Retroish” look into our template. It looks awesome, doesn’t it? Relax, everything in this template is editable + printable. *Note: the download instruction is placed at the end.
- Right-Click each one of your selection
- Then select “Save Image As”, locate your default download folder
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter”, and the download process will start shortly
- To open the file, you’re going to need to open it on some editing apps, like Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, Paint, or even using Online Image/Photo Editor.
- It would be better if you can get some information about “Printing Paper”, that suit your need as well as your budget.
- Mostly, people are going to pick either “Card-stock” or “Velum” paper. Around 80-100 lbs.
Leave a Reply