(FREE Printable) – Donut Party For Baby Shower Invitation Templates
Are you looking for fun party concept for your baby’s birthday party that won’t break your bank account? If so, then you’ve come to the right place! Making a perfect party that become unforgettable for both you and your guests who have spare their time to come at your joyful party could be a daunting task. Meanwhile, hosting a party requires good preparation or planning. Every parties should include many fun activities, for instance – you can try to host an eating contest like Donut Party at your upcoming special event for an extra fun time! It’s fascinating right? If so, do-nut look away because we have a cute party concept for you!
This concept requires minimal supplies, so you can spend the rest of your budget on the decoration. Wait! Did I forgot to mention the party invitation? No, because you don’t have to worry about them, because we’ve already designed something special for you. This Donut party will be perfect for your special party invitation. It comes in such beautiful concept. Colorful sprinkles, pastel pink colored background and a stack of delicious and mouthwatering Donuts will complete your entire invitation card in the most beautiful and delicious ways.
To celebrate your baby shower party, feel free to use our template collection and for sure it is a fun way to celebrate the newborn baby! There are six styles, choose which one is more suitable for you and your theme. We made our template in the most compatible format, so you can do a little customization and add some personal touch on it.
How To Download
To get all of them, you can take a look at these following instructions:
- Click on top of which template do you preferred
- Wait a moment, because a new pop up page will appear
- Then right click the template and choose “save image as”
- Tap “enter” on your keyboard to save it in your device
- And Whoops your template will be downloaded right away.
- As an additional information, the standard print sizes of the invitation card is 5×7 inches, and for the paper material you can print your invitation card using card-stock paper as it’s commonly used for this type of occasion.