(FREE Printable) – Elmo Baby Shower Invitation Templates
This following templates was requested by my husband’s friend, Nico, he wanted to give his son a little surprise tho, despite the hectic schedule he had. He asked me to do a pretty simple work, he wants to bring his son’s favorite TV Shows, Elmo from Sesame Street, into the party as well as all the details, like how the invitation should exactly portraying the party concept.
By the way, after I spent the entire week to craft special customized Elmo invitation cards, and Nico really did like the final result so much, so I decided to also share it with y’all, folks! Of course, I did a little modification on it, and did some mix-match for sure.
You should consider these one, guys. This lovely design can crack your guest’s smile and encourage them to come to your joyful Elmo-themed birthday party. Besides how lovely the background design was, I also made them into two models, That’s right! Both Landscape and Portrait, and all of them has cute clip-art of Elmo and uniquely shaped Text-Box/Frame.
Bagvania’s Tips (Optional)
A. Things you need to prepare
- Elmo Cookies and Drinks
- Elmo Birthday Cake (From Sugar Rush Cakes)
- Elmo Popsicle
- Elmo Red Balloon
- Elmo Cake Topper
- Sesame Street Party Masks
- Sesame Street Party Plates
- Elmo and Sesame Street Birthday Banner
B. How To Make A Simple Photo-booth
- Start with staking out a spot at your birthday, find some location that can easily be founded by your guests.
- Prepare all the material, such as Red Burlap/Curtain to make the backdrop, balloons, streamers, and so on.
- You can additionally place a couple of light bulb to brighten the photo booth.
- Decorate the backdrop with Playful Photo Booth Props (You could try to place cute sign on the wall/backdrop, like stand here, toys, hats, masks, paper speech bubbles and so on.
- Move your mouse pointer on top of each template you desire
- Right-Click the template, then Select “Save Image As”
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- To customize this template, you will need to open them using a simple app like Microsoft Word or Paint.