Bridal shower party is a prestigious party for the bride, while the bridesmaids preparing surprise and congratulate the bride with lots of support and sweet gifts. By the way, are you in the same boat with today’s topic? Are you looking for a beautiful template to invite all your friends to give support to the “bride-to-be”? If the answer is yes, then this following templates would be perfect for you, for sure.
For today’s design, this template was requested by one of my neighbor, back in 2017. This design has been edited/personalized to match the 2020’s trend, and one of them was the background design, such as Marble and Wood Texture. Besides that, you’re going to get bunch of Fancy yet alluring Roses, painted in White, Pink, Yellow, and Red, as well as a large space for accommodating your party information. Do you see it, right? How beautiful they are, choose your favorite, and download them now. ?
Bagvania’s Tips ?
Easy Birthday Party Foods
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Thumbprint Cookies
- These classic thumbprint shapes feature loads of chopped peanuts and chocolate chips baked right into the cookie dough. Fill each print with chocolate and they’ll set in just 10 minutes.
- Mini Pizzas: Choose Your Own Toppings
- Everyone loves pizza, from kids to adults. So, having mini pizzas at your party, is a must! Children can easily handle the smaller size of the mini pizzas. What makes mini pizzas a great pick is the variety of toppings you can use.
- Make mini pizzas would be a great experience for your kids, by letting them to choose various toppings they want. If you have enough space, you can also let the children make their own pizzas using a make-shift toppings bar. Make sure you have all the most popular toppings such as cheese, pepperoni, ham, mozzarella, but also offer some alternative toppings such as pineapple, cherry tomatoes or even tuna.
Want to keep these one?
These following instruction will help you for sure, here they are:
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your favorite template or design, then right click on them.
- Select “Save Image As”
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Software for editing: Microsoft Word, Paint or Adobe Photoshop.
- If you have finished the editing, you can print them out on Card-stock paper, I highly recommend you to pick this paper, because it’s commonly used for wedding, birthday and any other related occasion.