Have you ever heard that well-designed invitation cards could encourage more people to come? Rather than just inviting them through Private Message. Yup! That’s the fact though, whether it’s a formal dinner party that requires people to dress up in their finest attire, or an outdoor event, such as children’s birthday party where guests may wear jeans, you certainly need to follow the basic guidelines though.
There is “cheat-sheet” for us, and it would be awesome tho, if you can make everyone feels like they are an important person at your party, that’s why we need “well-designed” invitation cards.
Do you have something in your mind?
Well, if you have several things in your head, then now you can start the project, but if you haven’t found it yet. Oopsie! You need a good one, guys, luckily, I got something for you. What if you consider these ones as the final draft of your cards? Everything is free though, and you also got six different options / designs.
First of all, this template features a beautiful combination of Floral & Green Foliage painting along with modern style design, such as Gold Geometric Style Text-Frame. This combination is really set a new trend in 2019, and still one of the demanded things in 2020’s best party invitation cards, according to the Internet. As I have mentioned it in above, you will get six different options, right? Okay, and now you will get six different paintings, from gorgeous Roses with Watercolor style painting, to the magnificent Green Foliage, with green splatter and rectangle shaped Text-Frame.
How To Download
- Right-Click the design that you like the most.
- Select, “Save image as”, and locate where the file is going to be saved in your device.
- Tap “enter” key on your keyboard, to start the download process.
- Third-party apps for editing: Adobe Photoshop and Corel Draw.
- For beginner: Microsoft Word, Paints, or Online Image/Photo editor. It would be enough for you to use this apps rather than using the software for “Advanced” user. It has plenty of tools, from adding “Text”, to the option to change the background color.