Have you ever heard this word before? “Boho”, or “Bohemian Style”, really? This concept is one of the most demanded concept in Fashion as well as Party Industry, lately. Why is this concept so popular?!?! They do look so beautiful, by they way, despite the fact that this party is packed with free style, natural concept as well as simple color roots.
Do you want to take a part with this popular concept?
Hell yeah. Why won’t we get all this things worked now. What if we begin our journey in hosting our own party with designing the invitation card? Actually, that’s not that hard though, and I’ve prepared a well-designed template for you. Please, have a look at these following templates, guys. Here we go,
Did you see that? What are you going to say about that? It looks so beautiful, doesn’t it? Yup!!! Those “Green Foliage” was on the top of list of Most searched design in Pinterest, and it certainly related with Boho or Bohemian stuff. I’ve painted it with slight touch of metallic finish, so it will look even fresh and can captivate everyone who see this stunning invitation cards.
Besides that, you also got a dazzling text-frame in each templates, a pretty large space to accommodate all the detailed information of your upcoming Boho themed party. Okay, I think that’s enough about the details of today’s design, so now you need to choose your favorite design, or if you get confused which one is better, just simple download them all, guys.
Download Information and Tips
- Right-Click your selection
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, or just leave it as it is.
- Click that “Save” button, or tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can easily edit/add some information on it through Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For printing paper: I’d recommend you to use Card-stock paper over the other ones, because it’s known to be used for various occasion, from Formal to Informal, like Wedding, and Birthday Party.
Leave a Reply