(FREE Printable) – Leafy Frame Birthday Invitation Templates
A stunning Party Invitation will knock off your birthday kid as well as every guests in your list for sure! Especially having the latest design on the market and putting them into our invitation. How awesome could it be, right? Are your ready to craft your own invitation and become the best party invitations in town? (Ha-ha 😹). Take your seat, and hope you enjoyed my latest creation folks! Here we go,
When we hear the word “Floral”, it’s all about the primary colors and stunning design. For that reason, I created this template with such colorful scheme and charming that I could possibly get and able to encourage many guests. As we can see in down below, this template features both Classy and Minimal design, which means you’re the invitation would be made in almost as simple as possible.
Your party information will be decorated with the famous “Greenery” things, like you might already see it on Instagram or through Pinterest. Each templates have their own unique design, such as Round shaped Text-Frame with a nice touch of Gold Splatter, or a simple design like Custom Rhombus Flower Frame. What do you think about it? It looks so damn awesome, doesn’t it? All of these templates are completely free for y’all, my loyal audience!
Wanna hear some tips? Stay in your seat, and you’ll find our tips right at the end of the article.
Fun Games for Kid’s Birthday
A. Balloon Bursts
- How to Play the Game
- Write some challenges on chits’ paper and insert them into different balloons before inflating them. The kids will have to bop the balloon in the air for as long as the music is playing. When the music stops, the person who was the last to touch the balloon has to pop it and perform the challenge within it.
B. Paper Boat Race
- How to Play the Game
- Make paper boats and hand one, along with a straw, to each kid. The kids will have to use the straw to blow air onto the boats and propel them forward on a plastic tub. The first person to successfully take the boat to the other side, wins the game.
How To Download
- Right click your favorite design – Select “Save image as”
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- To edit the template, open them with Ms. Word or Paint
- Printing Material: Card-stock or Linen Paper (7×5 inch)