Is your kid started dreaming to be a famous Ballerina?
Wow! Those one is dope for sure, how could she have those beautiful dream in such a young age. Anyway, when we talk about this one, I’m still clearly remember that somehow, I did the same thing tho (😎-😹), when I still doing cute things at my school.
Unfortunately, I can’t reach those dream, but! I can still replace them with a pretty cool idea, folks! I was 8th at that time (Maybe), and I asked my father to celebrate my birthday with all the girlish and pinkish stuff and I wanted to dress look alike stunning Ballerina, I want it so bad!
However, you could use this idea on your party tho, for your little daughter, give her the best treatment for her special day and ask her to wear Ballerina suit (Tutu) and Ballet shoes. How awesome could it be, ain’t I right? Why won’t you do the same thing, like what I did 😹. Really? That’s what I mean, peeps! I also have already made a good template for your daughter’s upcoming party. Do you want to see it? Ok-ok, let’s see the template in down below.
As shown above, this invites have both landscape and portrait orientation and filled up with nice and beautiful dusty pink color on its background design. Besides that, the invitation was decorated with beautiful drawing of cute ballerina dancing on her toes, wearing pink Tutu dress, as well as another stunning brush-stroke painting to adorn the background layer.
What To Prepare?
We got some information for you, and you should consider to get them beforehand. Make sure to match these items with the Ballerina party you had, such as:
- Tableware 🍴
- Tablecloth, plates (Paper and Dinning Plates), cups, napkins, straws and silverware.
- Decoration 👗
- Balloons, streamers, painting or poster + flower (For Photo-booth), Tutu Dress (For your daughter, if your husband also wants it, you can rent another one for him 😹).
- Food/Finger Foods 🍕
- Cookies in various shapes (If it’s possible).
- Birthday Cake with Pink Fondant.
- Macaroons and other “Pinkish” finger foods.
- Bubble drinks, soda, etc.
How to Download
- Choose and Pick your desired template.
- Right click the template and Select “Save Image As”.
- Tap your Enter key or click Save.
- Editing apps: Ms. Word, Paint, Adobe Photoshop or Corel Draw.
- Printing Paper: Card-stock paper.