Are you planning a birthday party for your daughter? Do you have an idea to hold it? Well, if you want to hold a simple birthday party which invites relatives and best friends only, you’d better to arrange it at home in indoor or outdoor concepts. Making a decoration with balloons, ribbons, and papers will cut the budget for holding the party.
You can save more money by downloading our birthday invitation templates. We offer them for free, even you can edit and print them as many as you need. Here, we have free printable Pink Horse birthday invitation templates. The theme is divided into six different patterns. If you like them, read the instructions below!
Get Them for Free!
It’s easy to get the birthday invitation templates. Do some simple steps below and you’ll have them in few minutes.
- Click Download Image and the image will be automatically saved into your computer.
- If you don’t find the button, you should click on the template – right click – Save Image As and save the image manually.
- Open a worksheet in Photoshop and import the pattern.
- Edit the size and also write the wordings and information. Select Horizontal Type Tools and write the information in the blank area.
- Print it to heavy card stock paper. The paper will give you the best printing quality.
Wordings on the Birthday Invitation
You can write the wordings in ordinary or extraordinary ways. This example below uses the extraordinary style.
Saddle up and ride on over
[the name and age] Birthday
[detailed information about the party]
Don’t forget to write the day, date, time, and location of your party.