This template was originally made for my younger sister, back in September, 2018, she asked me to make a simple bridal shower invitation, but still had a few things, such as Floral, she really loves them so much, even her favorite bag, phone case, and jacket, all of them must have Flower on it, even the tiny ones. Ha-ha! By the way, I want to share it, yup! The template design, I’ve decided to put these precious and memorable design on our site, of course, there was some part that need to be modified.
As we can see (See below), this templates came in six different designs, from the way How the Text-Frame is going to look like, as well as bunch of Flower to attract your guest’s attention. Let me explain some of the details, first thing first, on its main layer, I painted them with stunning color from Pantone Blush Pink. I’m really obsessed with these color, along with the rustic texture which will adorn the entire design.
Which ones is your favorite ones? Tell me, please! Leave a comment below, so I can interact with you through my design 😂. If you already have your favorite design, you can download the template by following these instruction below,
- Right-Click your selected template, make sure that you click it with enough power :D.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate where the file will be saved or just leave it as it is.
- Tap “Enter”, or click “Save”, and the download process will automatically start.
- Count on 1 to 10, and the download process might slightly get faster than before. 😂
- Don’t even leave your seat! Because we’ve good tips for you, make sure that y’all check the hell of out them.
What items are needed for a birthday party?
- A birthday cakes. This item is a must! Do you know that Egyptians invented cake, back in 2251 BCE? So, that’s why we have to say thank to them for this centuries-old tradition and make sure to include them at our party.
- Decoration, Food and beverage, and bunch of other supplies (Paper Cup, Paper Plate, Plastic Spoon, Table Cloth, and so on.).
- Party Games and favors.