(FREE Printable) – Rectangle Gold Marble Baby Shower Invitation Templates
Actually, when my daughter had her first birthday party, me and my husband agreed to throw a simple Birthday Party for my daughter. I hesitated for a while, because we weren’t in midsummer or summer solstice, instead of warmth climate, we were in the middle of freezing Cold January. How bad could it be? Ain’t I right? But at the end, instead of finding the new concept, we agreed to nailed down the party with simple yet elegant concept for celebrating my little baby’s first milestone with my big family.
By the way, are you in the same situation like what I used to? Whoops, Ha-ha! You should be very happy tho, because this party is definitely a great idea to go, especially for your birthday girls, and even for showering our baby, like what I did back in 2010.
If you’re having such thought to minimize the expenses but wanted to throw a lavish party, the first place to start the process is by choosing and crafting your own party invitations. A small part of your party, but could give you a far better result. The main purpose is encouraging your guests, so you need to make it as catchy as possible, ain’t I right? Well, I’ve a good recommendation for you. How about these one? Please take a look at these template in down below.
Here they are, these charming invitation template design is ready to being picked by you for your baby’s special day. Our template features portrait design, and it was decorated with Marble Style Background. On top of them, we used attractive combination of gold and white color to make our signature Text-Frame design, as well as bunch of other stuff, such as six different types of Text-Frame, from rectangle to rhombus shape.
Sea Glass Mini Bottles
- Small Glass Jars (1.25-2.5 oz) & Bottle Corks
- Acrylic Gravels/Pebbles
- Twisted Jute twine rope
- Card-stock paper for tags
- Fill each glass jar with colorful array of decorative acrylic gravels or pebbles which you had bought and seal them with cork. Attach your personalized tags with twine and display the bottles together on a table for your guests!
How To Download
- Right click the template – Save Image as.
- Locate the folder Tap “Enter” to start the download folder.
- To open the file: Ms. Word or Paint and use Card-stock paper as the printing material.