(FREE Printable) – Romantic Blush Pink Floral Invitation Templates
How to throw a romantic party concept?
When planning your bridal shower or wedding party, make sure that you include all of the necessary information in your invitation card. You should states the date of the wedding, include the location where the ceremony and reception are taking place, who is hosting it if it’s being hosted by someone as well as RSVP & Dress code if any. It seems difficult right? You can cut down the long-process of designing your invitation, by using our template as your invitation design. How good is that? Feel free to browse various kinds of template designs on our site and if you’re on tight budget you don’t have to spend your money on our template.
Nowadays, everything has become easier than before, you can arrange your wedding or bridal shower party without having a bucket list of which ones is the best theme for you. Calm down, we have a good recommendation for you, how about this Romantic Blush Floral theme? You will get everything you need, here are things you get:
- There are six different styles, both have portrait and landscape orientation
- Pearly stock-white colored background and border design
- Designated space (Text-box) for you to put wording and some details.
- Stunning Gold-finished frame design
- Magnificent Roses, it comes in blush pink and water-colored styles.
For the additional information, now you could send out your invitations through an email or by simply tagging them in your Instagram or social media. Are you ready to rock this template? If so, you can take a look at this following download instructions. These following instruction will help you for sure, here they are:
- Move your mouse pointer on top of your selected template
- Then “click your left mouse button” wait for a second as they will pop a new page up.
- Right click your mouse button and Choose “save image as”.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
The perfect time to send out your invites is 5 weeks before the due-date of your baby. So you need to arrange it carefully. For printing material, there are two basic paper, Card-stock paper and Text paper. You can pick the card stock paper, this will remind you of a post card and wedding invitation card (sturdy, and doesn’t bent as easily as the text paper).