(FREE Printable) – Romantic Floral Bridal Shower Invitation Templates
This template isn’t like the ordinary design that you might see it in party out there, even though all of our design is free (For Personal Use Only) – we will always try to make sure that our design will meet the standard and follow the latest trend to captive everyone. Believe me guys, this super-duper cute concept will attract any invited guests. If you still don’t believe me, let me show you why you need this template design.
As we can see, this template was decorated with bunch of beautiful stuff. Gorgeous color combination, Geometric Style Text-Frame, and even I did put Marble Texture in some of them. Actually, the moment when I started drawing the sketch, I got confused tho. Ha-ha! After finding a lot of inspiration, I decided to go with 2020’s trending items.
Besides that, as you have noticed it, right? Well, when I was focused on this project, one of my friend called me, and after talking so many things, she gave me a good suggestion (I thought it was good 😹). He told me to add additional item to fill the blank spaces and it was beautiful tho. I added a nice touch of Green color on it, and made them to look like Brush painting.
For additional information, this template was created into 6 variants, so you have the option to choose your favorite one, or maybe you want to take it all, do whatever you want with our design folks! And it’s free for you. It looks nice, doesn’t it? How come you don’t want it? Well, if you want to keep this template as your invitation design then you’ve a good taste and I want to give you this following tips (lol)
- Move your mouse pointer on top of each template you desire
- Right Click each template that you wished to download – Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
- Just in case, if the download process, you can repeat the whole process once more. Ha-ha-ha.
- To customize this template, I’d suggest you to use Microsoft Word or Paint (If you haven’t had enough experience in editing).