How to Throw a Truly Enchanting Fairy-Themed Party
First thing first, you need to list everything you already have for your party and things you need to buy, such as balloons, garland, paper plate, candles, confetti, table cloth and invitation cards. “Invitation card?” Yeah, you can buy it from local printing shop or depot, but be prepared for the cost to buy the custom ones. It can cost up to $50, it depends on how you want to personalize it.
Anyway, why wouldn’t you handle the job completely on your own? I meant you would still be able to ask for some help to your husband, family and friend. To cut down the process as well as the daunting production cost. Consider this ones, and you’re going to get an A+ point from your guests, thanks to its enchanting Fairy theme. Here they are,
Custom colorful gold glitter polka dots border and alongside of that, you also have the card painted in white-yellowish, pastel colored Rainbow with my favorite phrases (You’re invited with a fairy kiss, to a magical party you can’t miss). Below the rainbow, you get to see the beautiful, out-of-this-world, Magical Fairies are flying with their magic wand.
Your party information will have custom text box that looks like cloud. I’ve already written a few sample texts for you, with great and unique font styles. You can replace it, by the way, not in “complicated” way, but in simplest way you could ever imagined. Our template is editable with Microsoft Word.
How to download our template?
- First of all, move your mouse pointer to above this instruction and you should see the download button, click that button.
- In a couple of seconds, your browser will land you to Google drive, click the blue download button.
- Locate where you want the file is going to be placed, then tap “Enter” to start.
Here are a few things you need to do
- Please don’t forget to install the Fonts that have been provided and placed inside Fonts
- What’s next? Insert your party information to the template, as it’s editable with Ms. Word, you need to use Microsoft Word 2007 or later version.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper.