Kid’s birthday party isn’t all about Disney and Superheroes from Marvel, but in reality, there are hundreds theme, and even had the same impact to your party. Smurf themed birthday party is one of kid’s favorite movie and character, and they are no-exceptions!
Check out these Smurf-tastic birthday party invitation ideas that will have everyone singing “la la la la la la” all the way home!
This invitation template features many cute elements in both watercolor and adorable cartoon rendition. For the watercolor items, as you can see, there is a beautiful hand-drawn sketch at the center of the card, painted in pink and light blue color. Those sketch will work as the base layer of the Smurf’s illustrations, as well as highlighting it. What’s in the back? There will be a beautiful light blue background, which has such “vintage” and “rustic” texture, it’s kind of look alike a texture from drawing paper.
I’m almost forgot to mention it, this card comes in six different design, which will have Smurfette, Brainy Smurf, Hefty Smurf and so forth. Besides that, you don’t have to worry on where to put your party details, because we’ve already made a pretty large space along with sample text in there. You can easily replace and type your own text on it, because our template is editable with Ms. Word.
- Click the provided download button Above, wait for a while, because your browser will open our Dropbox storage shortly.
- Once you already on Dropbox page, move your mouse pointer to the right ribbon, the download button (Drop-down Arrow) will be shown next to sign up/sign in button.
- Click that button, locate where the file will be saved in your device > Then Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Extract the file with Rar file opener (WinRar, 7Zip, etc.). To do it, right click the file and select (Extract To “…”).
- After that, go to fonts folder, and manually install all font files in there.
- If you done with the font-installation, now you are able to edit and insert your party information into the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.