Budget? If you can’t be eager to wait, I’ll show it to you in a few seconds. By the way, today’s design was inspired from the one and only, my husband, he gave me this great idea last week, and I loved it. Please take a look at these and see all the details that is featured in these Summer Garden invitations,
Summer has always been giving out its surprise, flowers & trees will be blooming so beautifully and its smell will make everyone in love. With that in mind, today’s designs also have featured many beautiful flowers, and it’s going to be amazing, because I drew it in Watercolor style. It looks so gorgeous, along with the help of, another details, such as White marble background, Canvas style background, Gold Geometric Frame and so forth.
Please remember that our templates are free, and you can do the job at home. We have been providing our templates in Docx file, so all of them are editable with Ms. Word. Which allows you to be more creative and pour it to our template designs. Below, you will see our beginner’s guides.
How To Download
- Right-Click each one of your selection, select “Save Image As”
- Locate the folder, or just leave it as it is
- Click “Save”, or tap “Enter” to start the download process
Choosing the perfect printing material (Paper)
When it comes to wedding stationery, there are two basic paper weights:
- Text paper: This is the paper you have in your home printer (the ‘letterhead’ paper). It comes in various weights, generally between 20-80 lbs.
- Cardstock paper: This paper will remind you of a postcard or a business card (sturdy, doesn’t bent easily like the other type of paper).
I’d recommend you to pick at least 80-100 lbs paper, if you go beyond those limit, I think most conventional printing device won’t be able to feed the paper. So, make sure to check some information related to your printing “Specification” as well as which paper that suitable with your device, as well as your current budget.