Winter brings out all the cozy, savory foods, like chili and stews. And nothing says winter like the cool tones of blues and whites, and bonus, it’s okay to make everything sparkly, like snow, duh! If you’re hosting a birthday party or baby shower this winter, here are a few invitation card ideas to bring the season of snow and a bit of Christmas theme to your party.
This article will show you a complete set of Winter themed invitations for 16th birthday party. Since it only happens once in life, both your party and invitation card should have one-of-a-kind design too. And this personalized invitation card with sparkling snowflakes border design and stunning blue background, is undoubtedly yours!
Choose your favorite design and let your creativity make over it. “Is it possible?”, Yeah, absolutely. Every templates in this site are editable, especially for this particular design, which has great feature of editable with Microsoft Word. I bet you already had this installed in your device, aren’t you? The old version like Ms. Word 2007 were still able to do the job done properly.
How do I get the access to download the file?
- Click the provided download button Above, wait for a while, because your browser will open our Dropbox storage shortly.
- Once you already on Dropbox page, move your mouse pointer to the right ribbon, the download button (Drop-down Arrow) will be shown next to sign up/sign in button.
- Click that button, locate where the file will be saved in your device > Then Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
How it works
- Open the file with Rar file opener, and go to Fonts folder and install all fonts in there.
- Insert your text to the template with Microsoft Word 2007 or later.
- Print the template on any printing paper (5×7). If you want my suggestion, I’d suggest you to pick cardstock paper, and you know why.