One of the most enjoyable aspects of any Space or Astronaut themed party is deciding what to wear. Ask your guests to double the fun, and you don’t need to buy expensive costumes online, since you can find or get it done, like wearing t-shirt with NASA logo printed on it.
Avoid any overpriced items, especially when we’re talking about designing your party invitation card. In this article, you can find one the best Astronaut or Space themed Baby shower invitation card on Internet, which comes for nothing but free. See below, and let’s invite everyone to join your space journey and fly higher!
We have freshly designed six different styles of custom template design for you to use it as your baby shower invitations. It wasn’t specifically made for baby shower only, but you also have the option to use it as birthday invitation card, since our template is editable with Ms. Word 2007 or later.
What’s hiding behind the deep black space? This card will have thousand stars, shinning next to each other’s, and also bunch of other related stuff, such as Spaceship, UFO, Satellite, cool Astronaut in his Spacesuit and so on.
DOWNLOAD ASTRONAUT BIRTHDAY TEMPLATES HERE
To make it even astonishing, we put many clip-arts such as our lovely planet Earth, The Giant planet Jupiter, and The Ringed planet, Saturn. Right at the center of the card, there is a plenty of room for you to write down your party details such as the location, date, time as well as set the rules to your guests to wear a matching outfit at your special party.
How to Download
- All files in this site were stored in our Google Drive storage, to gain the access, you need to click the download button above this instructions.
- The file has been compressed/archived into single Rar file. Anyway, to download it, click Download & Enter to start the process.
See this additional tips.
- As the file has been archived or compressed into Rar file, you need to open (Unpack) the file with WinRar or sort of. Then install all provided fonts.
- Apps for Editing. Microsoft Word 2007 version or later.
- Print the final version on cardstock paper (5×7).
Leave a Reply