Do you what’s on trending list in party industry? Really? Actually, I’ve spent at least two days, looking for a unique concept for the next update. Gladly, I was able to find these one, and the answer is, “Galaxy” inspired party. Can you imagine having all your loved ones, families & friends, enjoying the vibe while looking at beautiful constellation stars in the sky. It sounds great, right? Of course.
Today, I’ll give you that beautiful “concept” and turn into this, six templates models, and every single of them had gorgeous background. Let me pick one of them as an example, did you see that one? The one that has beautiful “bokeh” effect on it, in this template, you will get stunning “Red and Blue” star-dust, along with hundreds other stars, shimmering your “invitation” card. For the wording, I used a couple of font-styles, that’s clearly matching with today’s design, neither of them was looking too-bold and crisp.
Every materials that goes with today’s design will be included into the package, so don’t worry about it. I’m forgot to mention it, girls. Almost every inches in this template are editable, from the top – to – the bottom. It comes with Docx file, so it’s understandable, right? Despite everything is free for personal use, working on this template is completely easy, and won’t cause any harm or drama, by the way. ?
DOWNLOAD GALAXY BIRTHDAY TEMPLATES HERE
How it works
A. Downloading the files
- You should be seeing “Download Galaxy …. Here”, right? click that download link.
- In a couple of second, you will be directed to Google drive page.
- Click the “Red” download button, locate the destination folder.
- Then tap “Enter” to start the process.
B. Important Things
- Install all the fonts inside the “Fonts” folder.
- Then open the file, you can double click the Docx file (Template), or right click it > Open with Ms. Word.
- To add text, you’ll need to insert new text box. Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- To replace text in pre-existing “text-boxes”, click the center of the box until your mouse pointer turned into this “I”, click once more and now you can type your own text.
- Print the template on 5×7 inch paper, it could be Card-stock, Linen, Cotton or any kind of paper that suits your needs.
Leave a Reply