In the last two posts, I made a few of renditions for your upcoming party, from Wedding to Birthday bash, if you missed it, you can check both of them here. As for today, I have these beautiful Geometric Floral invitation card, as usual, it wasn’t specifically made for certain type of event, so feel free to use it in various circumstances.
By using our template, you can craft your invitation card in a couple of minutes, thanks to Docx feature in this template. This template was decorated with bunch of stunning stuff, such as Gorgeous Flower, which is decorated the Geometric-style Pattern, as well as the other little details, like Canvas and Paper grain textured background. There will be six different options for you to choose, all of them had Off-White colored background, which was inspired from Pantone’s Color Palette.
In addition, you don’t have to worry about your party expenses is getting over limit, because now one of the common “problem” is already gone. You can easily handle it by yourself folks! Even you don’t need a complex skills to customize our “Template”, you just need to edit it with a simple editing software like Microsoft Word, and I bet it was already provided or installed in your laptop.
- Click the download button above this.
- You will be directed to the Google Drive, that’s the download page and as we can see, the file was compressed into single Rar file.
- It’s 100% safe from virus. Anyway, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- After you’ve done with the customization, you need to browse some information about which paper material that you’re going to use.
- Most people will use Card-stock paper as their material for their party invitations, but it’s relatively expensive compared to other type of paper.
- For value to performance, I’d like to suggest you to use Linen or Kraft paper, instead of using the Card-stock paper.
- This templates have portrait design, so you should set the format/margin with 7×5 inch configuration.