If you love rustic chic or modern look at the same time, like planning your wedding, I’d say Industrial concept will suit you best. It provides soft color schemes to your party and a little bit twist of artsy aspect from Modern design. So, to support that, it’s important to know how your invitation card is going to or should be look like.
Alright. In this article, we’re going to talk about that, and we also have put our efforts to make stunning invitation card for you. So, let’s see how it goes.
We chose rose gold as the main “spotlight” of today’s design, and you can see that through the beautiful and dazzling Gold Geometric Patterns. Makes it even perfect for couple that wanting Rustic & a slight of Modern twist. Each templates have astonishing design, where on its back, you get bright colored background, and on the top of them, you will get beautiful sets of Flowers graphics, such as Gardenia, Roses and more.
For the wording, I’ve gave you a sample, which you can use it as a reference to put your own information. It has nice Color Gradations, and have been written with
modern Industrial Typefaces. Don’t worry about that, because all materials (Especially fonts) were also included to the download package. It’s free and editable with any PDF editor.
DOWNLOAD FREE EDITABLE PDF GEOMETRIC WATERCOLOR ROSE INVITATION HERE
How to Download?
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download All-Star Sport Birthday Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Before you go and buy some printing paper at local store, it’d be better if you find and get some information about it first, so you got the idea and it can reduce a lots of unnecessary time.
- Card-stock paper is definitely the best all-rounder material that you can get.
- It may seem a bit pricey but it’s much cheaper than paying someone to design your invitation.
Leave a Reply