Gold Brunch And Bubbly Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Do you have a dream to have a dazzling night of Shower Party with your close friends? Drinking a glass of champagne and cheering your friend up for her upcoming wedding? From table decor, decorations, recipes and free printable & editable invitation card, we’ve got you covered from start to finish with our Brunch and Bubbly Party Ideas.
Let’s start with the invitation card.
I’ve made a couple of example for you; you can get it for free and do it at home. It’s editable with Microsoft Word, and I bet you already had some experiences with it, right? This template comes with a couple of options that you can choose, such as White Marble Background, Gold Foil wording/title, and plenty of other items (Flower graphics).
For the decorations, you can highlight these items:
- Mood Board
- Floral themed Photobooth
- Champagne Gold (Balloon, Centerpiece, Confetti, Flowers, etc.)
- For Foods or Snacks
- Pink Sprinkled Sweets
- Champagne Themed Sugar Cookies
- White Heart-topped Dessert Pedestals
- Party Favors:
- Marshmallow filled macarons
Anyway, if you want to know on how to download the template, please read the instruction that was provided by us at the end of the article.
- You’re going to see the download button in above, click that and Google drive will be shown up soon.
- It’s the place where we stored our files, so it can be 100% safe from virus.
- To download the template, click “Download” > Save.
How it Works
- Once the download process is finished
- open the file with WinRar or sort of, then access the Fonts folder, all of those fonts have to be installed first.
- Insert your text or party information to the template.
- Use Microsoft Word 2007 or above, this is why I want you to install all the font first, because if you haven’t installed it yet, it won’t displayed correctly.
- Don’t forget to save every time you makes changes to the template, in case your device got blank or sort of.
- Print the template on 5×7 card-stock paper.
- This is my personal recommendation, if you want to go with another types of paper, sure you can do that.