This party was all about details from the top to the bottom. A swoon-worthy invitation card with Floral concept, along with dazzling Gold Frame to “delicate” your party information (Where, When, and others). If you can’t wait to see it, let’s have a look at these,
The gold frame or your party information was placed at the center of the card, the gold frame itself was made and covered with Gold Foil texture. Gold and glitter are in everyone’s talk lately, that’s why I decided to include it in today’s design.
This Gold Frame Floral invites also features a beautiful yet so elegant Rustic texture as its background design. It looks perfect, doesn’t it? Having Elegant, Rustic, and Vintage elements in six well-designed cards. Each frames will also have their own decorations, which was the “Floral”, I put a couple of flowers right on top of the frame, there are also six of them, so you can choose your own favorite design.
Here are a few things you need to do
How to download
- Firstly, click the download button that we’ve provided it in above (Blue-Highlighted box).
- Wait for a second, and you’re going to see Google drive.
- Click the download button, and locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” or click save, and the download process will begin shortly.
How it works
- All files were archived into Rar file, so extract it first (Using Winrar/7zip).
- Install all fonts, and open the file/template with Ms. Word.
- There are two ways to add text in Ms. Word, either replacing the sample text or adding a completely new one (See next)
- To insert new text-box, go to Insert > Text-Box > Simple Text Box
How to print
- If you done with the customization, you need to prepare and buy some printing paper, my best recommendation is either Card-stock or Cotton paper.
- To print the template, go to File > Print > Set all the Printing Options > Enter.