Crafting our invitation card, especially for wedding or even bridal shower, isn’t actually that hard, by the way. Even, you can easily find a tons of inspirations on the Internet that also come with stunning ideas and designs. For example, like in our site, there are hundreds of collections, and you can get all the invitation template for free, though. Do you want to try it? Okay, I’ve got a new design, btw. Here they are, (Hope you liked it)
This templates were basically covered up with such stunning White and Gold combination, along with bunch of gorgeous “Eucalyptus” leaves, and you are going to see that in each of them. What’s the “gold” things? Is that the text frame? Yeah! That’s right! this kind of frame was inspiring so many people, especially for Wedding and bridal shower.
In addition, you could customize our template whatever you want. As it has Docx file, it means that this template will be 100% editable with Ms. Word, folks. You can replace any text, changing how the font will look like, and even replacing the background. Are you sure you’re going to leave this chance? Nope! Choose your favorite design, and let’s proceed to the download phase.
To nail this template, the first thing you’ll need to do is downloading the file. These following instruction will help you for sure,
- Click the download link above (Blue-highlighted text).
- Wait for a second, and a new page should be appeared (G-drive Page)
- All the files/materials were archived into single Rar file, for easy-to-access as you don’t have to download each one of them.
- Locate where the file will be saved in your device, and Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, don’t forget to extract the file (Using WinRar) and install all the required fonts.
To customize the template, as I’ve mentioned it in above, you’re going to need Microsoft Word. It ain’t that hard, by the way. If the customization process is done, the next step would be finding information related to “What’s the best material for Invitation Cards”, because it depends on the purpose of making the cards, as well as your budget. If you ask me for a recommendation, I’d suggest you to pick Card-stock over the other, because it’s clearly made for formal occasion like Wedding, Business, etc.