Aesthetic and has elegant vibes at the same time are the perfect words to say and describe how beautiful this collection is, especially if you can’t get any idea how your party will look like. If you like this collection, don’t forget to also share it to your loved ones, so they can know a little secret of how to create their own invitation card without having to buy the custom ones from printing depot.
Greenery and Geometric, what’s meaning left behind it? All I could say is, it’s flawless. Great for your wedding event, if you keep your eyes onto Modern Industrial party, it may not so appealing, but if you choose to go with Vintage or Romantic style, I can guarantee you, your guests can’t hold back their mind to keep your invitation card for future references.
This template was decorated with bunch of Greenery elements, placed on top of gorgeous geometric pattern or you can call it as text frame or just frame. For those who haven’t heard it before, Greenery is term for foliage, that refers to either a collective canopy of leaves made up of many plants, or an individual tree or plant’s grouping of leaves. This design was taking over the Internet in the 2020’s Best party invitation cards. Aside from all of that, our templates (since a couple months back), it comes in Docx file, so it’s editable with Microsoft Word.
Here are a few things you need to do:
I will make it as simple & short as possible, so you won’t get bored to see this.
- Downloading the template. You should saw big download button above this instruction, once you clicked that, you will be directed to the Google Drive Page.
- Editing. You need Microsoft Word 2007 version or above
- All text in this templates were placed inside one of Ms. Word new features, it’s called as Text Box.
- To add new text, you need to bring or add another “Text Box”. Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- Printing. Print the template on 5×7 Card-stock or Printing paper.