There is one possible thing that’s more fun than just getting “ordinary” Birthday party for our kids, what’s that? Halloween Party! Not all Halloween party ideas have to be scary and need tons of budget production! Dressed up for Halloween themed party, set your home into “Haunted House” for a day and invite everyone to come, especially your kid’s friends.
If you need an inspiration on how Halloween invitation card will look like, see below and don’t miss our guides to download and use the template at the end of the article. Enjoy your time, everyone!
This invitation card design was inspired from “Nightmare Before Christmas” movie, and I put it as the main layer of the card, which is the background. On top of them, there are two elements, the first element contains the place where you can write your party information, and the other one is the place to insert your Kid’s photo or picture. Since it’s editable with Microsoft Word 2007 or later, it’d be easier for you to that, and you can also read our “beginner’s guides” in down below.
What’s the 2nd elements of today’s design? This one will give “Spooky” and a little bit of “Cute” element to the card, do you know why? I added a couple of “Halloween” characters in cute and cartoon rendition. There are many of them, such as the iconic Dracula, Frankenstein, Jack “O” Lantern, and even there is Harry Potter in there, dressing up with his favorite Magic Robe.
How to Download
- Click the download link (Above)
- Wait for a second, and it should display “G-drive Page” now.
- Click download, and Locate the destination folder.
- Tap “enter” to start the download process.
- Once the download process is finished, you can open/edit the file through Microsoft Word app.
- Unpack/open the file with Rar file opener, then open the Fonts
- Install all provided fonts, it won’t take so much times to do it.
- Open and insert your text with Microsoft Word.
- Print it on any printing paper.
- For budget-wise: Standard text paper.
- For Quality: Card-stock paper.