Hello Kitty Invitation Templates – Editable With MS Word
Hi guys. What do we offer for today’s design? Oops! You might have already guessed it by reading its title. Yup! Today’s we are going to teach you, how to make our own invitation card, by using our personalized-template and there are still a lot of things to see…
(Don’t be shy, and afraid to learn a new thing! We will guide you with plenty tips, That Sure Hits The Spot! So, get some cup of coffee now, and happy reading. 😘)
Today’s design was kind of special for me, because my little daughter helped a lot to make this cute template. Basically, this template has Pink stripes on its back, along with six different designs of dazzling Bracket Text-Frame. In addition, I’ve placed a couple of cute Hello Kitty images, to make it look even prettier. For example, cute hello kitty holding balloons, or when she is peeking out of the wall (border) and so on.
Last but not least, you also got a couple of adorable Font-styles, I’ve gathered a bunch of fonts, and I thought they were suit this concept. I placed it inside the “Fonts” folder, so you’ll need to install it, before you proceed to the customization.
Besides everything that I’ve already mentioned it in above, any template in our site has another good features; Printable and Editable Format. So, for you all DIY-lover, you’re going to love it, for sure. Okay, why don’t you start now? Oops! I forgot to give the instruction 😂). Here they are,
How to Download
- Click the download link above (Blue-highlighted Text).
- Wait a moment, and you’re going to see G-drive page.
- Now you should be seeing the “download” button, with Red color on it.
- Click that, and locate where the file is going to be saved in your device.
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Extract the file using WinRar/7zip.
- Open the “Fonts” folder, double-click each of them and install it.
- After that, you can open your Microsoft word app, and open the file (Template).
- Basically, all the provided texts were written inside “Text-box”, so if you’re going to add additional text, you’ll need to insert another text-box for that.