What’s in your mind when you hear “Summer”? Pool party? OMG! The Summer will be a moment to remember. People love these from good reasons. One of them is how simple the party is. The party can be hosted at your backyard pool, serving the yummy finger food and your guests will be very happy.
Do you want to take a part with this popular concept?
Why won’t we get all this things worked now. What if we begin our journey in hosting our own party with designing the invitation card? Actually, that’s not that hard though, and I’ve prepared a well-designed template for you. Please, have a look at these following templates, guys. Here we go,
Did you see that? What are you going to say about this ones? I’ve brought this to my husband and it was quite promising, judging by how his eyebrow lifted up quite high 🤣. By the way, this invitation will display a great “picture” that show fun summer party near the beautiful shore, with pale cream sands and bunch of other stuff.
To accommodate all the detailed information of your upcoming party, I decided to place/put beach carpet into the card and used it as the base layer for the text and there is fun part in this one. The cute graphics like Starfish, Rubber ring, sandal and related stuff.
Download Information and Tips
- Right-Click your selection
- Select “Save Image As”, then locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, or just leave it as it is.
- Click that “Save” button, or tap “Enter” key on your keyboard to start the download process.
- Once the download is finished, you can easily edit/add some information on it through Adobe Photoshop, Corel Draw, or even using Microsoft Word or Paints.
- For printing paper: I’d recommend you to use Card-stock paper over the other ones, because it’s known to be used for various occasion, from Formal to Informal, like Wedding, and Birthday Party.