Of all the Disney successful movie, does your little boy or girl like Simba the best? Then throw her/him a fantastic party with our Lion King Party Ideas, complete with free editable invitations, decoration tips, and more that will make both you, your kid and guests feel like the Mufasa, Simba, Timon and Zazu are coming to the town, and they (guest) should be the first in line for them!
I’m confident that everyone will fall in love with your delightful Lion King party at your own savanna (backyard). You can get these fun templates and our guides for free! We created this design a short time ago, but it has the potential to last forever, as it should. Ha-ha! So, take a look at the template below, and we’ve also created a couple of lists of what to prepare for your next party.
They look great, don’t they? What a fantastic party invitation. Using our Lion King-inspired invites, you can personalize your child’s upcoming birthday or baby shower party. It has a clean white background with a smattering of green leaves to match the Lion King theme. Aside from that, we’ve drawn Mufasa, Simba, and Rafiki as its main focus – so everyone can see how your party will be nailed down, fellas!
- Scroll-up a bit and you should see the provided link that says “Download … PDF Invitation here”, point your mouse pointer there and click it.
- You are going to see Google Drive Page in seconds and now you can download the file by clicking the download button or drop-down arrow (Almost on the top right of your display)
- Tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Edit the file using Adobe Reader or Foxit Reader or any PDF editor.
- Check your printer condition, if you decided to go with all DIY route.
- Make sure everything is working properly.
- For the printing material (e.g. Paper), I’d suggest you to use cardstock paper instead, because it has great durability, good value, and tons of texture to choose.